AOTRAUMA.ORG Центр Илизарова  

Ортопедия и травматология Общие вопросы/General questions Help Информационные технологии в медицине
 вверх
 отправить
 поиск
 админ
 главная

Спондилоэпиметафизарная дисплазия
Ортопедия и травматология Отправлено Andriy Yurtseniuk 02 Март 2004, 16:46
Девочка, 5 лет. Дз: спондилоэпиметафизарная дисплазия.Какое хирургическое лечение необходимо? Кто может принять на лечение?
A girl, 5 yrs old, living in Ukraine, needs an orthopaedic treatment due to subj.Can anybody tell, what kind of surgical corrections must be made now, and what are possible later.It is also important to know, what hospitals in Eastern Europe are the best to manage with that.Best regards,Andrew Yurtseniuk,orthopaedic surgeon,Chernivtsi, Ukraine

<  |  >

• Сообщения о Ортопедия и травматология
  • Также Andriy Yurtseniuk
  • Связаться с автором
  • Ответить

Re: Спондилоэпиметафизарная дисплазия
    Др. Одесский Яков 03 Март 2004, 01:37
    Уважаемый коллега! Прошу сообщить больше данных о девочке, ортопедический статус, может быть фотографии.
    [ Ответить ]

Re: Спондилоэпиметафизарная дисплазия
    Gregor Schoenecker 09 Март 2004, 22:42
    in spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia very rarely surgical corrections should be done (for example the epiphyseal dysplasia of the hip joints should not be treated like Perthes which looks similar than should be tretated conservatively).
    In this special case the spine has to be treated and i would start with a brace (soft boston brace) to prevent further deformity of this kyphosis.
    i would try to keep a good rom of all joints and buy time, i would discuss to perform an MRI investigation of the spine and the hips.

best regards
    Dr.med.Gregor Schönecker
    Spezielle Orthopädische Chirurgie
    Kinderorthopädie/Kindertraumatologie
    Orthopädische Universitätsklinik Regensburg
    [ Ответить ]

( Ответить )