AOTRAUMA.ORG Центр Илизарова  

Ортопедия и травматология Общие вопросы/General questions Help Информационные технологии в медицине
 ВХОД ДЛЯ ПАЦИЕНТОВ
 вверх
 поиск
 админ
 главная
 исходное
 последующие

Re: Acetabular Fx Surgical Approach
послал Chip Routt 16 Июль 2006, 00:08
>1) from the back thru KL, if the ant column is off rotationally as assessed
> by palpation thru the GS notch and fluoro, I'd try a pin and t-handle in the
> ischium to derotate, then AC antegrade screw. Any other tricks for AC
> reduction thru the KL approach?

1. clamp it.

2) also, has anyone had experience with ilioinguinal approach thru a
> previously-operated belly (with scars all over the place and probable
> adhesions nearby where you're working along the brim??)

2. yes...more than I'd like...the anatomy is fibrous/dense/stiff and varied
depending on what's been done before.

>3) If hospital has no Judet table (but something close that doesn't rotate
> or allow boot-attachment for flexion of the knee to relax the nerve while DF
> pin is in traction), does one still go prone, say, on the radiolucent board
> with +/- femoral distractor from ilium to femur (although wrong Tx vector)
> or prone with a strong assistant to pull (along with, of course, the
> appropriate reduction/distraction clamps)?

3. I've never used a Judet table...only seen pictures and they look fancy, but we're not so fancy... and to my knowledge, I haven't needed one yet... but maybe I have and just didn't realize it. We just isolate the perineum, prep the lumbodorsal areas, flanks, and injured lower extremity in its entirety.
You'll need an assistant on the opposite side to retract, and another one on the injured side with you is ideal to provide suction and ipsilateral knee flexion... the ipsilateral assistant can also apply gentle distal-lateral hip traction using a trochanteric ridge bone hook or proximal femoral pin to disengage the head from socket in order to remove debris... your ability to view the joint is determined by the wall size and caudal transverse
segment's instability... the bigger the wall fragment retracted away and the more unstable the caudal transverse segment then the better the joint visualization...you can also use a universal distractor or external fixateur to distract the joint but it never fatigues (which is bad for a tensioned nerve), it must be applied in an appropriate vector, it may interfere with your visualization and obstruct your working into the joint zone, and it leaves holes in the supra-acetabular zone where you might like to apply implants later...so be smart when applying it. You don't need strong assistants, you need smart ones.

Thank you-

Chip
Послать ответ

Имя
Email
Уведомление Сообщить мне по e-mail об ответах на это сообщение
Название
Комментарий
(Проверьте URL! Не забудьте написать http://!)
Кодировка
Если не знаете, что выбрать, выберите "Просто текст"!
Приложение
Можно приложить к сообщению файл c изображением, который затем будет доступен увидевшим сообщение.
Подготовка иллюстраций:
  • Рентгенограммы: черно-белые полутоновые изображения в формате JPEG (8 bit, greyscale) с разрешением от 300х200 до 1024х768 пикселов;
  • Клинические фотографии: полноцветные изображения в формате JPEG (24 bit, truecolor) с разрешением от 300х200 до 1024х768 пикселов;
  • Схемы и рисунки: черно-белые (2 bit) штриховые (line-art) изображения в формате GIF или compressed TIFF
  • Подберите степень сжатия файла JPEG и размер изображения таким образом, чтобы необходимые детали были различимы, но размер файла не превышал 75 кб.
  • Учтите, что текущая версия программного обеспечения Форума позволяет приложить к одному сообщению лишь один файл-вложение. Поэтому, если необходимо отправить несколько изображений, можно либо послать каждое как отдельное сообщение, либо в графическом редакторе объединить изображения в одно (сделать коллаж).
  • Если при подготовке изображений встречаются трудности, не стесняйтесь обратиться к координатору Форума.

• Введите видимые символы в обратном порядке. Enter the above characters in reverse order (*Обязательно)
    В тексте сообщения можно использовать теги HTML <B> <I> <P> <A> <LI> <OL> <UL> <EM> <BR> <TT> <HR> <STRONG> <BLOCKQUOTE> <DIV .*> <DIV> <P .*>
  • Обратите внимание: Поля с жирными названиями обязательны.
  • Старайтесь отвечать в рамках обсуждаемой темы, а не начинать новые обсуждения.
  • Указывайте адекватную тему сообщения, чтобы было ясно, о чем оно.
  • Не послайте сообщений не по теме (оффтопик), раздраженных, грубых или обидных комментариев. Здесь это неуместно.