AOTRAUMA.ORG Центр Илизарова  

Ортопедия и травматология Общие вопросы/General questions Help Информационные технологии в медицине
 ВХОД ДЛЯ ПАЦИЕНТОВ
 вверх
 поиск
 админ
 главная
 исходное
 последующие

Re: Acetabular Fx Surgical Approach
послал Chip Routt 17 Июль 2006, 21:43
I¹ll send along some clinical pics, models, clamps, and the fluoro images to go with it... I¹ll also make a step by step clinical and fluoro tutorial on the next transverse or Tr/PW that we do.

Based on this discussion line, clamping thru the notch is clearly not a familiar technique.

There¹s no need to do these fractures prone if you aren¹t going to exploit the quadrilateral surface access.... this is why some are stuck using the
lateral position... they aren¹t working thru the notch so the soft tissue gains of prone are not apparent.

If you¹d examine any routine CT scan of a normal non-variant pattern transverse fracture, and imagine where you¹d place your ideal clamp for compression of the fracture line, then it¹s typically with one tine applied to the quadrilateral surface and the other tine applied in the area between the AIIS and the posterior wall (or the wall itself in some instances)... the
pictures will ³make more sense².

My best guess is that most are clamping the posterior column component of a transverse fracture using a Farabeuf or similar clamp because you can see this portion of the fracture... it¹s just so difficult to do this and only addresses one fracture limb... this clamp application fills the wound, obstructs the imaging and implant applications, complicates access to the anterior column, etc. I¹ve done this too... it¹s insufficient.

If you¹d simply elevate the periosteum of the greater notch, then work thru the notch to elevate the obturator internus from the quadrilateral surface, then you can palpate thru the notch the transverse fracture offset/displacement at the quadrilateral surface and often all the way to
the anterior column. You can then lateralize/lengthen the caudal transverse segment uniformly however you¹d choose and clamp it thru the notch... then palpate thru the notch to better assess the near entirety of the transverse fracture... the C-arm images confirm the restoration of the 3 line landmarks and you can adjust the C-arm beam to be tangential to the true fracture line if you¹re still in disbelief that you¹ve finally gotten a transverse reduction!! The transverse¹s anterior column component can next be
stabilized with a medullary antegrade ramus screw inserted using standard inlet and obturator-oblique combination imaging for safety... the medullary ramus screw will secure the transverse sufficiently about 90-95% of the time so that the clamp can be removed, the impaction segments elevated and supported, the wall fragments reduced and secured with temporary K-wires, then the wall buttressed and transverse neutralized with a contoured plate...remove the K-wires, debride the regional necrosis, wash and close.

I¹ll send some pictures as soon as I can get to it-

Chip
Послать ответ

Имя
Email
Уведомление Сообщить мне по e-mail об ответах на это сообщение
Название
Комментарий
(Проверьте URL! Не забудьте написать http://!)
Кодировка
Если не знаете, что выбрать, выберите "Просто текст"!
Приложение
Можно приложить к сообщению файл c изображением, который затем будет доступен увидевшим сообщение.
Подготовка иллюстраций:
  • Рентгенограммы: черно-белые полутоновые изображения в формате JPEG (8 bit, greyscale) с разрешением от 300х200 до 1024х768 пикселов;
  • Клинические фотографии: полноцветные изображения в формате JPEG (24 bit, truecolor) с разрешением от 300х200 до 1024х768 пикселов;
  • Схемы и рисунки: черно-белые (2 bit) штриховые (line-art) изображения в формате GIF или compressed TIFF
  • Подберите степень сжатия файла JPEG и размер изображения таким образом, чтобы необходимые детали были различимы, но размер файла не превышал 75 кб.
  • Учтите, что текущая версия программного обеспечения Форума позволяет приложить к одному сообщению лишь один файл-вложение. Поэтому, если необходимо отправить несколько изображений, можно либо послать каждое как отдельное сообщение, либо в графическом редакторе объединить изображения в одно (сделать коллаж).
  • Если при подготовке изображений встречаются трудности, не стесняйтесь обратиться к координатору Форума.

• Введите видимые символы в обратном порядке. Enter the above characters in reverse order (*Обязательно)
    В тексте сообщения можно использовать теги HTML <B> <I> <P> <A> <LI> <OL> <UL> <EM> <BR> <TT> <HR> <STRONG> <BLOCKQUOTE> <DIV .*> <DIV> <P .*>
  • Обратите внимание: Поля с жирными названиями обязательны.
  • Старайтесь отвечать в рамках обсуждаемой темы, а не начинать новые обсуждения.
  • Указывайте адекватную тему сообщения, чтобы было ясно, о чем оно.
  • Не послайте сообщений не по теме (оффтопик), раздраженных, грубых или обидных комментариев. Здесь это неуместно.